Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello World

Hello Everyone, as some of you may know my name is Bryan Reese, and in June of 2008 I will be running my first marathon... I know I'm an idiot. I kinda stole this idea from my good friend Dave Balow, to start a blog. Dave and I are both running the Marathon, so this way we don't have to talk everyday, we can still keep track of how each other is doing. I also figured that by doing this blog I would have a easy way to track myself through the journey and maybe someday if my wife decides to scrapbook this she will have some place to pull quotes from.


Today was Day 2 of my 17 week program. It required me to run 2 miles. Which really isn't that far. The before mentioned Dave, came over and ran the 2 miles with me before we sat our butts down from high paced games of NHL 2008. It was a good run nothing special. We were both a little winded, as it was a little on the cold side, and the first mile of our run was directly into the bitterly cold wind. All in All a good day. Time to go rest myself for the 4 miles of H E Double Hockey Stick tomorrow.


Until Then,


Bryan

5 comments:

1stmarathon said...

that'a baby! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK! I'm tellen you world...this guy here (bryan) is going to do awesome!

Katie said...

Yea; another blog to stalk!!

Gigi said...

I agree with Katie, yet another blog to look at :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Maybe your wife will pull the quote, "maybe someday if my wife decides to scrapbook this she will have some place to pull quotes from."

LOL. Glad you started a blog!!

Matt said...

Go B!