Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

How is everyone? I'm know is been almost 2 weeks since the last post. I've been kinda slacking in the blogging department. But lets get caught up I ran a few days, took a couple of extra days off, and had to deal with the lovely Minnesota weather again. I just want it to be nice out so I can outside everyday and now worry about it.

Mostly I've been playing a lot of Xbox and doing a lot of sitting on my butt, but I still seem to be getting better on my runs. Now that you are caught up on my running, I hope everyone had a good Easter and I look forward to seeing all the Dobo's Next weekend. And Dave, you need to come over for a Guitar Hero/NHL 2008 Fix.

Talk to you all Soon..

B

2 comments:

1stmarathon said...

On my way! ;-)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Glad to hear you haven't given up on blogging -- or on training.