Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday March 10th

It's been awhile since my last post, I'm getting kinda lazy. All the running I'm doing is making me just wanna lay around and do nothing. Lets "run" through the last couple of days.

Wednesday: 3 miles outside. It was a little slippery cause of the snow we got overnight, but it was great to run outside instead of the on the dang treadmill.

Thursday: I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday: Everyone's favorite day but mine. It's long run day. 6 miles. I really didn't know how my body was gonna react to the extra mile. But, I made it and right at my 9 minute mile goal. So I celebrated by having a few barley pops with some friends. The first beers I've had since Feb. 23rd.

Saturday: 3 miles, before work. Only 3 miles turned into 2 miles. Because it was so dry outside I got a bloody nose. I get a lot of bloody noses so this really didn't surprise me. But I couldn't get it to stop so I walked the last mile home.

Sunday: Thank goodness for Daylight Savings Time. Now this it stays light out til about 7, I am able to get my run in outside AFTER I get home from work. Another pretty uneventful run... Finished with a 8.5 minute mile pace.

Monday: Today was awesome. I went and bought some new shoes, the ones I will be running the marathon in. They are comfy I wore them around the house all day. I didn't run in them because they are still a little stiff, I probably won't run in them til Friday. As for the run, another 6 miles. On Friday when I ran my 6 miles it took me 54 minutes and some odd seconds. Today I ran my 6 miles in 52 minutes and 8 seconds. I took off 2 minutes. That made me really happy. I picked a nice pace and pretty much kept that pace the whole time.

Now that we are all caught up, I'll try to blog more often

Until Then,

B

1 comment:

Gigi said...

All this running, makes me feel lazy- although I did get in a swim today :)