Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday March 4th

Don't worry everyone who checks my blog everyday, I'M STILL ALIVE. Although after the first 3 days of actual training I am about ready to die.

Sunday was the first day of my training program. The program called for an easy 3 mile run. I was excited to get started and thought 3 miles is no big deal. But, the fact that I live in Minnesota made it fun. Nothing like running the first day in 25 degrees and misty/rainy conditions. The roads were a little slippery, I couldn't see out of my glasses, and the wetter you get the colder you feel. NO FUN!

Mondays = NO FUN. Nothing like a 5 mile to start the week. It was a little chilly to say the least. So I decided it was my best bet was to go to the gym. But, when I'm done running on the treadmill I always feel like I'm 80 when I'm done. I finished so I'm gonna be glad when its a little warmer and I don't have to run inside anymore.

Today, another 3 miles, inside at the gym. So right now, I'm sitting on the couch watching the wild and feeling about 90 years old today after 2 days of the treadmill.

Well Until Tomorrow Another 3 miles.

B

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Good job sticking to the training even though it's not fun!

Gigi said...

I have never walked or run on a treadmill- you are making me nervous, since that is how I will do the indoor triathalon. :(