Saturday, March 1, 2008

Last Day Before the Training Program starts

Today was a pretty easy day. 3 Miles in beautiful 30 degree weather. My goal for these shorter distances is to run between 8 and 9 minute miles, which is exactly what I did average 8min 20sec per mile. I feel really good my legs feel healthy. My abs are a little sore the 100 situps I do on the weekdays are starting to get to me.

Tomorrow my 16 week training program starts. When Dave was over on Tuesday he noticed that orginally I had the Intermediate Level Program. I decided against that and went with the novice program. So instead of 650 miles over 16 weeks, I only have to do about 570.

Until Tomorrow,

B

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Funny, I still think 500+ miles is a lot ;)

1stmarathon said...

good call!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So tomorrow the fun begins...